Truth For Life with Alistair Begg podcasts are now on Google Play Music. You can listen to the past 30 days of broadcasts on your Android phone or your desktop.
Subscribe to the Truth For Life channel on the Google Play Music app and listen to the daily broadcast. You can also share the Truth For Life channel or an individual podcast by email, Facebook, Twitter, Google Hangout, and text message.
How to subscribe to the Truth For Life Podcast
- Download the Google Play Music App and open it.
- Tap on the menu in the top left hand corner of the screen. It's the three horizontal lines.
- Tap Podcasts
- Tap the search button that looks like a magnifying glass. Type in Truth For Life and then tap the Truth For Life logo in the search results.
- Tap the Subscribe button.
- Once subscribed, you can set up preferences for downloading the podcast. After you have selected your preferences, tap subscribe.
- Auto Download - automatically download the latest three episodes.
- Notifications - receive notifications when a new episode is uploaded
- Playback order - play episodes from the newest to oldest or oldest to newest.
Share the Truth For Life Podcast
- Open the Google Music Play app.
- Tap on the menu button in the upper left hand corner and select Podcasts.
- Tap "Your Podcasts" in the center of the screen.
- To share the Truth For Life channel, tap the menu button on the channel. The menu button are the three dots. Tap share and select how you would like to share the podcast.
- To share a broadcast from Truth For Life, tap the info button next to the broadcast you would like to share. The info button is an 'i' with a circle around it. Tap the share button and select how you would like to share it.
Topics: Ministry Updates