Marriage is an important decision in life. Alistair Begg has given a list of important qualities to look for in a spouse for those dating. He goes more in depth on each quality in the message "Relationships" and in his book "Lasting Love."
What Should I Look for in a Husband?
- The man should be committed to growing in his relationship with Christ.
- A husband should be an individual of obvious integrity.
- A husband should be able to lead boldly.
- A husband should display the ability to love sacrificially.
- A husband should be able to laugh heartily.
- A husband should model genuine humility.
What Should I Look for in a Wife?
- A good wife must have personal faith and trust in the Lord Jesus.
- A wife should possess beauty that is deeper than the skin.
- A wife should be an initiative taker with an attitude of submission.
- A wife's behavior should build her husband's confidence.
- A wife should display kindness that touches others.
- A wife should have a sense of humor that braves adversity.
Topics: Monthly Resources